Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lack of feelings..

Dear readers!
                Last day someone has asked me that if I want to promote Urdu literature then what is the reason of using English as I am using English in my writing contents.So, I want to make it clear that I am not writing for those who are already supporters of Urdu but I must say that I am writing for those who are avoiding their national language.:)
Well let me ask something. Have you ever noticed that we have so many educated people who are ill mannered even to speak.What you think that what is the reason of this weakness? Is it that degrees can make someone proud? No, it is n't education's fault because if degrees can make anyone rude or proud then every educated person should be ill mannered but it is not.
Is their any missing link in our educational system? Yes, this is the main point, English is n't our national language, we can study & search in English but we can not feel that as that is not part of our culture & roots but we have to study our syllabus in English from primary to doctrate level . We can get excellent grades but we can not feel that stuff.A person can feel only those things which are relevant to his roots.All of this create a gape between our degrees  & our attitudes. We should must have to reset our educational policies to remove this gape. I am n't saying that we should n't study English, we should must study it but not at the cost of removal of Urdu.Think about your identity & try to save it.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment